An innovative Cost Consultancy are seeking a Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding London office based a stone's throw from Farringdon station.
The successful Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor will undertake a project delivery role across an array of modular, high end residential, buy to rent, and student accommodation projects up to £120m.
There will also be elements of mentoring Graduate and Assistant Quantity Surveyors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor (MEP)
An ideal opportunity for a professional MEP Quantity Surveyor at Senior or Associate Director level who is looking to be part of an industry leading consultancy.
- MEP experience at a senior level
- Previous PQS/Consultancy experience would be preferred
- A track record of delivering projects
- Good pre and post contract knowledge
- Client facing
- An interest in the residential sector
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Career development
- Laptop + phone
- Professional subscription fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MEP / Mechanical and Electrical / M&E / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying