A rapidly growing, chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their highly skilled, Quantity Surveying team in Gloucestershire.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be joining a unique consultancy who provide a mix of consultancy and contractor roles for an array of clients.
Day to day, the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will support the Quantity Surveying team on a range of leisure, retail and education projects across the South West.
- Contract Administration
- Project Management
- Pre contract - quantity surveying roles
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- 12+ months experience - preferably in a PQS/Consultancy
- Good communication skills
- Ambitious and enthusiastic personality
- Able to commute to Cheltenham / Gloucestershire
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Fast paced career progression
- APC training and support
- Professional membership fees
- Flexible working
- Phone and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Surveying / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying