Commercial and Residential Valuation Surveyor
A Commercial and Residential Valuation surveyor is wanted to work in a dynamic UK based firm of Chartered Surveyors for mixed commercial and residential work in the Greater London and home counties areas. The team is small but very innovative, solvent and enthusiastic.
The Valuation Surveyor will enjoy a variety of duties and have the opportunity to progress through this ever-expanding firm.
The Successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor?
- Passionate and forward thinking
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- £40,000 to £60,000.
- Bonus scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Commercial Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 007463 111708