NATIONAL PROPERTY FIRM
Retail Property & Asset Management Team
Circa £60,000.00 plus Benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our client’s property management Retail team for an Associate Director, based in their London Office or Manchester Office. The successful applicant will have experience in retail property management and a penchant for delivering a first class service to our clients.
Day to Day:
- To manage and take ‘full ownership’ of a given number of retail properties including shopping centres.
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- Management of rental and other income on property portfolios.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of Landlord and Tenant law to support and assist clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including rent review, letting and lease renewal programmes, and progress tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Reporting to and working with clients on tenure and physical improvements to properties.
- Ensuring tenants’ compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
- Assisting clients in the acquisition and disposal of properties.
- Monitor Riskwise to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with guidelines & Client KPI’s.
- To work with facilities managers, centre managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions.
- To ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
- An understanding of the rationale behind retail asset management opportunities and showing a readiness to engage in negotiations.
- Be organised/have a methodical approach to their work.
- Be presentable and client facing.
- Possess an ability and desire to exceed client’s expectations with excellent client service skills.
- Experience supervising, directing and managing site based staff.
- Desire to meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- An ability to hit deadlines, targets and KPI’s on the buildings that you manage
- A competitive salary dependent on experience.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organization, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
VARNOM ROSS - LOOK NO FURTHER. ⬛⚫