Our client is a retail focused property investment and asset manager with a portfolio of shopping centres under management. Due to expansion, the team is recruiting for a Property Manager to join the team.
Within Property Management the team both directly manage assets as well as oversee external agents. The role will involve working closely with the asset management team, managing a portfolio of Retail properties, and developing client relationships. It will involve overseeing the internal property managers as well as overseeing external managing agents.
Key responsibilities and aspects of this role will include:
- Ability to manage priorities and meet expectations for a national Shopping Centre portfolio.
- Have a strong awareness of financial management for service charges and budgeting on multi let properties.
- Providing lease management advice and maximise tenant satisfaction.
- Good management skills for dealing with internal surveyors, on-site staff as well as external surveyors.
- Keen awareness and general approach to improving profitability and efficiency.
- Good management of single and multi-site tendering of contracts.
- Focus and drive within the Retail industry, especially Shopping Centres.
As an experienced Property Manager within the retail market, it is expected that you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong understanding and experience of retail, ideally shopping centre, management exposure
- Experience of working with retail clients
- Proven ability to manage contractors
- Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
- Innovative problem solver
A Salary range of £40,000- £50,000, dependant on the specific experience and skill set of the candidate, plus benefits and a discretionary bonus.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Lucy Cook- call 0203 854 3872, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply link.