Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager living in London? Looking for your next step in your career? Interested in working for a progressive, innovative consultancy firm? Then apply below!
Due to continued growth, an established, professional consultancy firm are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager. You will be joining a forward-thinking business where you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
You will have the opportunity to manage exciting projects in the UK and Europe within the High-end Residential, Commercial and Hotels sectors!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who likes a challenge, likes working with driven individuals as part of their team and is interested in fast progression.
As Senior Project Manager your background will be:
- Degree qualified in Construction Project Management or a relevant discipline
- Relevant experience in a similar consultancy environment
- Commercial, Residential or Hotels construction projects experience - ideally
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to lead a time and manage junior staff
As Senior Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of projects
- Manage project coordination and project reporting
- Liaise, consult and engage and manage external project teams appointed to each project including Architects, Engineers and other design specialists.
- Attend site inspections and site meetings
- Attend and minute project meetings
- Administer Contracts
- Procure services and works on behalf of our Clients and projects
- Support to junior member of the team and senior staff