Are you an experienced Assistant Project Manager with a background in construction? Looking to work for a dynamic and forward-thinking firm? Living or working in the Kent area? Then apply below!
Due to continued growth, a progressive and professional consultancy firm are looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager. You will be joining an established business where you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the business and your future there.
You will have the opportunity to manage bespoke and complex projects across a range of buildings sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who likes a challenge, likes working with driven individuals as part of their team and is interested in fast progression.
As Assistant Project Manager your background will be:
- Degree qualified in Construction Project Management or a relevant discipline
- Relevant experience in a similar consultancy environment
- Residential, Commercial or Hotels project experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Have a full UK driving license and a car
As Assistant Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of projects
- Prepare Gantt charts, organisation charts, status reports and project execution plans
- Manage project coordination and project reporting
- Liaise, consult and engage and manage external project teams appointed to each project including Architects, Engineers and other design specialists.
- Attend site inspections and site meetings
- Attend and minute project meetings
- Administer Contracts
- Procure services and works on behalf of our Clients and projects
- Support to junior member of the team and senior staff
Benefits for the Assistant Project Manager:
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance
- Gym membership
- Mobile phone and Laptop