Quantity Surveyor? Construction buildings experience? Living/working in London? If those are tick, tick, tick for you this could be an amazing opportunity for you!
An impressive consultancy firm in London are looking for an experienced, personable and driven Quantity Surveyor to join their team. You will have the opportunity to join a friendly, professional and ambitious team working on a huge variety of projects within the buildings and property sectors. With an incredible clientele on board - this is a fantastic growth opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work towards becoming an integral part of a business and moving to the next step in their career.
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Provide a full suite of Cost Management duties to a variety of clients.
- Support and lead cost management commissions, taking responsibility for their successfully delivery.
- Provide effective support and mentoring to junior members of the QS team.
- Ensure efficient management of commissions to ensure they are completed on time and to the client's satisfaction.
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree qualified in a relevant QSing discipline.
- Chartered status or working towards.
- Proven experience in a consulting environment providing the full spectrum of cost management services including pre and post contract.
- Ability to advise clients and design teams on cost, value and risk.
- Excellent organisational, communication and IT skills.
- Experience in relevant building sectors - residential, commercial and education would be preferred.