Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to work on buildings projects that can change the world? Are you looking to work on projects that are always more complex and innovative? Then keep reading!
An impressive and dynamic consultancy firm are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their established team in London. You will be involved in projects within various sectors including residential, commercial, science and technolog. You will be joining an incredible team of professionals who are like-minded and driven for success. Responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
Requirements of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Approach all projects with a high degree of flexibility and creativity.
- Present excellent presentational skills and communicate effectively with clients and consultants.
- Deliver Cost Management services to all clients.
- Lead cost management commissions.
- Provide support and training to junior members of staff.
- Pre and post contract services.
- Degree qualified.
- Chartered status or working towards.
- Proven experience in a consulting environment providing the full spectrum of cost management duties.
- Understanding of JCT and NEC forms of contract.
- CSCS card.