We are currently looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to fill a permanent opening with consultancy located in the City Centre of Edinburgh.
You will be joining a team of 8 other Building Surveyors in the Edinburgh office.
Duties of the Chartered Building Surveyor:
- Schedules of Conditions
- To diligently handle all instructions and to maintain comprehensive records for all work undertaken
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Feasibility Studies
- Landlord Consent Applications
- Project Management and Development Monitoring
- To be considered for this role you must have MRICS within the Building Surveying field of expertise.
On offer for the Chartered Building Surveyor:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £38,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits package includes, 5% pension, 33 days annual leave, healthcare, life assurance 4x salary, professional subscriptions paid and a yearly bonus based on individual performance.
What happens next:
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying & Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.