Our client is looking to recruit not one but 2 Senior Quantity Surveyors to their Property Team in the North West.
With projects up to the value of £500M this is a fantastic opportunity for any MRICS Quantity Surveyor to work on some of the most iconic projects the North West has to offer.
40% of the workload will be in the Residential sector but other projects are focused on Stadia/Leisure and Commercial.
Head Count - There is 30+ in the team split over Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers.
Requirements of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- At least 5 years postgraduate experience with provable technical delivery experience
- Significant exposure to, and good working relations with, private and public sector clients
- Tender Analysis,producing the tender report and compiling the contractual documents
- Providing procurement & Strategy advice
- Prior experience of working within a UK construction consultancy is essential
On offer for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- This position offers excellent pay of up to £65k and fantastic project exposure.
- Pension contribution of 8%
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Life Assurance of 3x salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly pay reviews along with 6 monthly promotion reviews
What happens next?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.