- Chartered Building Surveyor
- £45,000 - £55,000 + 25 days + Christmas + Hybrid working
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Hove, East Sussex
Are you an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor with broad-ranging experience? Our client is Brighton & Hove's largest independant multi-disciplinary consultancy. They have strong growth plans to take them in to 2022 and need an experienced Building Surveyor with strong project experience to be part of that growth.
A RICS Chartered multi-disciplinary practice of Building Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers based in Hove, East Sussex. They have a 70/30 split between projects and professional instructions, and have grown both in company size and project size.
They are a dynamic and friendly consultancy operating across the following project sectors; Education, Technology, Science, Commercial, Heritage, Conservation, Sports & leisure, Residential, Community, Health and Care.
They have taken a strategic approach to their growth, leaving behind the bulk of the small domestic work and focussing on larger scale projects and instructions.
They are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor, MRICS, to join their growing team in Hove, West Sussex.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Broad experience across various industry sectors
- Strong project experience and proven experience across professional instructions
- Excellent communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Undertaking a range of medium to large scale projects unaided
- Completing associated professional instructions
- Working under an Associate, you will comfortable leading and guiding junior staff
- Running projects of varying sizes and sectors
- Building Pathology, defect diagnosis, inspections and reports
- Preparation of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules
- Party Wall advice, as both adjoining owners and Building Owners surveyor
- Preparation of drawings for planning and building regulation submission, including detailing of works for construction
- Preparing specifications, tendering and providing contract administration services
- Preparing schedules of condition
Salary & Package: Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
This progressive opportunity comes with a salary of £45,000 - £55,000, which is complimented by a package which includes:
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shutdown
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Health insurance
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive CPD programme
- Professional subscriptions
- Social events
- A family friendly working environment
APPLY : Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Senior Building Surveyor - MRICS – Jobs from HD Surveyors