A Quantity Surveying Partnership are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their London office as an Associate Director.
The successful Associate Director will be joining a team of 10 quantity surveyors, providing a traditional cost management service, whilst also becoming involved in the wider parts of the business including liaising with clients and colleagues across the globe.
The Associate Director's Role
From the outset, the successful Associate Director shall support the Partners in preparing estimates and high level cost plans, as well as being involved in the nitty gritty of an array of projects from inception to completion.
Current pipeline includes a mix of residential, fit out, and hospitality projects.
The successful Associate Director will also manage a small Quantity Surveying team with the view of growing it long term.
The Associate Director, Quantity Surveyor
The Partners are seeking an Quantity Surveyor at Associate Director who is technically strong on the pre contract side, as well as having experience of managing small teams.
- Successful track record of delivering projects, independently
- Strong pre and post contract knowledge
- Experience of leading teams
- Client facing
- Comfortable working in a smaller practice/consultancy
- Enjoys working across a broad range of projects
- £75,000 - £85,000
- Flexible working (office and from home)
- 25 days annual leave + christmas shut down + bank holidays
- High Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Professional subscription fee
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor