One of the UK's most progressive Quantity Surveying consultancy's is seeking a bright, Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their exceptionally busy Cost Management team in Berkshire.
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will work with a close knit team across an array of projects within the residential, commercial, and high education sectors.
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor shall also receive extensive APC support and tailored career plans.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Hold a RICS accredited degree
- 2+ years' Quantity Surveying experience
- Worked within a consultancy/private practice environment
- Comfortable carrying out pre or post contract tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Professional Membership fees
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Structured APC programme
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Diverse projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Cost Management / Cost Consultant/ Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Construction / Quantity Surveyor