A growing Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their close knit team in Surrey where you will be working across an impressive array of high end residential projects from £0.5m - £5m.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to an impressive array of projects including new builds, refurbishments, and extensions within the private sector, working for architects and private clients.
A perfect opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor seeking fast paced progression, luxury projects, and looking to avoid the constant commute into London.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Comfortable commuting to Surrey
- Completed or working towards finishing a RICS accredited degree
- Comfortable taking on small projects independently
- Pre and post contract experience
- Interested in working on super prime residential projects
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working (2 days in the office)
- Professional APC support
- MRICS fees / costs
- Pension scheme
- Phone and Laptop
- Fast paced career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Construction / RICS