I'm newly partnered with a multi-disciplined, medium-sized construction consultancy seeking a client-facing Building Surveyor to join their Guildford based Building Surveying team.
With a focus on Contract Administration & Project Management across the Education sector, this opportunity is perfectly well suited to a Building Surveyor with 3+ years' experience looking to receive expert APC support and join a likeable, forward-thinking team of Building Surveyors & Project Managers.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 3+ years' experience in a Building Surveying role (ideally in a private practice/consultancy environment)
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
- Experience carrying out Contract Administration duties and delivering projects on behalf of public sector clients/frameworks preferred
- Client-facing, ambitious, with a keen attention to detail
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Tailored APC support from an RICS APC assessor
- A varied client/project portfolio and an opportunity to deliver projects up to £3m
- An opportunity to become an integral part of a friendly, close-knit team of Building Surveyors
- Long-term flexible working
- Additional benefits package
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Assistant Building Surveyor - Project Management - Construction - Construction Consultancy - APC - RICS - Graduate Building Surveyor