Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor wanting to work for a progressive and supportive consultancy firm? Experienced within infrastructure and transportation sectors? Then keep reading!
An international company with great strength and a culture of progression are looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their amazing London team.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic firm who place great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of all their staff. They are dedicated to providing a cutting-edge service to their clients.
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Chartered with the RICS or working towards
- Experience on significant Infrastructure projects
- Good working knowledge of financial systems.
- Understand the inter-relationship between time cost and commercial aspects of the project life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Primavera.
- Experience and knowledge of cost systems, such as SAP, Oracle CostOS and PRISM
- Familiarity of the public sector policies, processes and procedures and associated political impacts. Experience in high value, complex construction or infrastructure project environments
- Understanding of complex and diverging project data, with an ability to assimilate and convert into meaningful metrics and management reports
- Commercial and quantity surveying skills, with full working knowledge of the construction industry, in particular NEC Form of Contracts and their commercial basis
- Ability to develop and understand performance measurement of projects using Earned Value Management and similar techniques
- Provide key point of contact for all Cost reporting and cost intelligence, working closely with the Senior Cost Manager to maintain Cost models to ensure accurate reporting, benchmarking and analysis of infrastructure Costs
- Provide expert professional advice covering Infrastructure Costs to our Client and wider business stakeholders (including, but not limited to, Procurement Specialists, Cost / Contract Management personnel, Estimators and Project Controls)
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of Client's policies, procedures and resources
- Work closely with the Scheduling team to ensure integration and alignment of infrastructure Cost models and schedules
- Aid in the development of benchmarking database and reporting process to provide timely and accurate advice to inform decision making.