My Local Authority Client based in North Wales are currently looking for an interim Estates Surveyor on a 6 month contract. They are happy to consider Surveyors who can work remotely but you may be advised to visit Council owned properties within the Contract.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage a diverse land and property portfolio including property management, lease renewals, rent reviews, and landlord and tenant issues.
- Confident communicator, able to engage professionally, efficiently and effectively with internal and external customers through good networking skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Have a RICS qualification (MRICS or FRICS) with a background in estate management
- Local Authority experience is not a must to be considered for this position.
If you are interested, please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com