Head of Building Surveying
£85-90k plus bonus and package
London with flex working
A strategic opportunity has arisen with this well regarded consultancy who seek a Head of Building Surveying in London.
As Head of Building Surveying, you will be responsible for client and team leadership whilst providing a full remit of building surveying services on commercial, industrial and residential property. There is a healthy stream of incoming work that this role will oversee and manage whilst also looking to develop new opportunities where possible.
This strategic hire forms part of the London management team. You will play an integral role in key departmental decisions/strategy and help implement the teams expansion plan.
Ideally, you will be a chartered Building Surveying professional with experience in a leadership role delivering dilapidation, survey and contract administration services.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Team leading
- Key client liaison
- Project management of CAT A/CAT B refurbishment projects
- Acting as contract administrator
- Delivering building surveying services including dilapidations
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- Chartered professional, ideally MRICS building surveying pathway
- Building Surveying experience on commercial/industrial/residential property
- Leadership experience and confident in overseeing, directing and mentoring others
Package on offer:
- Lucrative bonus
- London based with flex working
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com