Our client is a substantial private property Investment Company with a large directly managed mixed-use (predominately offices) portfolio in Central London.
To directly manage and oversee the property management operational activities of an assigned portfolio of assets ensuring overall compliance is maintained, maximum net income is achieved and the Asset Management team are provided with the most effective tools to drive added value.
- Assist with the performance of rent, service charge and insurance collection.
- Provide transactional support for lease events and new investment acquisitions/disposals.
- Deal with tenant applications for sub-letting, assignment or alterations.
- Regularly inspect the property and meet tenants.
- Provide regular reports and keep AM informed of any property management issues.
- Prepare annual service charge budgets, manage expenditure in line with the budget and provide annual reconciliation
- Ensure each asset is ready-to-sell and lease/title compliant.
- Responsibility for processing maintenance, repairs and insurance events.
- MRICS (2+ years PQE) qualified with property management experience from a leading surveying Firm/Property Company or Fund background.
- Demonstrable experience of service charge strategy.
- Strong negotiation skills, with a sharp commercial acumen.
- Up to £55,000- dependant on experience- plus benefits and competitive bonus potential.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Lucy Cook- call 0203 854 3872, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply link.