Beach Baker are pleased to be instructed on behalf of one of our key property clients. They are a highly respected and leading property consultancy. You will work as part of a dedicated and highly successful development team to service and expand instructions throughout the region.
The successful candidate will be focused on a variety of Agency and Development Consultancy roles. Working with a wide range of public and private sector clients including government agencies, local authorities, housing associations, residential and commercial developers, property companies, institutional investors and private landowners the role will involve all aspects of Residential Development Land and Development Consultancy throughout the South West and South Wales and the surrounding area. My client have long term relationships with many of the major players in the development market, which is a great advantage when joining the team. The main duties of the role will include:
- Dealing with a wide range of residential development agency jobs, providing advice to landowners in respect of promotion agreements, options and land sales.
- Assist with designing and implementing disposal strategies for landowner clients.
- Development consultancy to include development appraisal and viability assessments.
- In depth market analysis to inform development strategies.
- Undertake project co-ordination and project management, as required.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships, both internal and external
- Identify opportunities for business development
- Work with other internal departments to enhance revenue streams
Candidates must be MRICS and ideally have experience ideally in development agency and/or development consultancy and applicants must be motivated and dynamic, driven by results. Or have a transferable skillset and have excellent negotiating skills and attention to detail. . This highly professional organisation can offer a tremendous career opportunity, supported by an excellent package and the opportunity for long term career progression. You will be highly professional, have a full driving licence, experience working in a commercial property agency and ideally be familiar with development appraisal techniques and software packages. Other skills include:
- Excellent client care and service delivery with strong report writing skills.
- IT literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum.
- A highly motivated commercial approach, astute and market aware
- Strong organisation, prioritisation, time management and attention to detail skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills and be a self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Adaptable and proactive, good team player with a flexible approach.
On offer is a competitive basic salary + Car + Pension + Bonus + Benefits, depending on experience and level. For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Rupert Stuart-Baker.