My international client is one of the world's fastest-growing commercial real estate firms. They are seeking an ambitious investment surveyor with the potential to take on an increasing amount of responsibility. The successful candidate will ideally be recently chartered (MRICS) and will be supporting a Principal in the Investment team. You will be underwriting investment opportunities including detailed cashflow analysis, presenting to clients in writing and in person, preparing acquisition reports and sales particulars and supporting the acquisition and disposal transaction processes. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be encouraged and expected to develop personal relationships with both agents and property investors. There will be a need to be able to operate independently taking a strong and pro-active role with an ambition for career progression.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Underwriting investment opportunities
• Preparing and running investment cashflow models and development appraisals
• Preparing written material in the form of advisory reports and marketing material
• Maintaining deal, marketing and client tracker schedules
KNOWELDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Highly numerate and IT literate
• A strong verbal and written communicator
• Competent in client liaison
• Strong networker and relationship builder
• Trustworthy, commercially astute with strong negotiating skills
• Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
• Confident team player with a professional attitude to work
• Able to cope with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Likes responding to challenges and enjoys working at the leading edge
• Experience on investment and development appraisal software preferred
• Strong IT skills and specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Publisher
My client offers autonomy, clear career progression, a positive working environment and yearly bonuses. This certainly is a terrific opportunity to start a career within property investment.
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 6 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.