We are excited to be working for a prestigious real estate agency who pride themselves on supporting homeowners, landowners, and landlords across Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, and Greater London.Our client offers total property, land and estate services to residential, commercial and rural clients. Due to growth, they are now looking for a Chartered Rural Surveyor to work flexibly from one of their strategically placed offices in; Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire.The Role
The role provides a wide variations of work, including but not limited to:
- BPS, ELMS, Countryside Stewardship and other grant application
- Rural planning and diversification
- Assisting with Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AMC) applications
- Agricultural tenancy matters
- Renewable energy developments
- Land and estate management
- Sales and letting of rural property
- Utility compensation claims
- Assisting with valuation work
- General professional advice for rural clients
You must be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS), and previous with professional Rural matters.
- You will have strong attention to detail and interest in keeping up to date with relevant case law and legislative changes.
- You will be a good communicator with the ability to adapt style appropriately, build rapport and undertake negotiations.
- Excellent report writing, organisational and presentation skills and confident taking part in large meetings.
- Problem-solving attitude, ability to think outside the box, enthusiastic and a genuine thirst for knowledge.
In return, you'll work for a forward-thinking organisation, who will offer a highly competitive salary, attractive personal performance bonus + car allownace + many other company benefits.For more information, please contact James Wilson James.email@example.com 582 0877