Chartered Residential Surveyor–North Yorkshire
- Basic salary – Up to £50k DOE
- Car allowance £3600 p/or company car
- Company Pension Scheme
- Managing client instructions/accounts under the overall supervision of the Director
- Has an awareness to generate new client instructions and work
- Preparing reports / surveys / specifications / valuations etc. for most types of instruction
- Conducting Homebuyer Reports and Valuations
- Undertake research and investigations and produce input for written reports / surveys
- Providing sound advice to clients and identifying and resolving most issues that need to be addressed to discharge an instruction
- Member of the RICS
- Experience of conducting a variety of surveys and reports
- Have very good verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of carrying out 2 reports a day plus additional duties if required to do so
Exciting opportunity to join one of the leading chartered surveyors in York and throughout the region. The company pride themselves on their after-sales service and are always happy to discuss their reports with the clients.
The company have an open and accessible approach, coupled with encyclopaedic knowledge of the region’s properties – This helps them to stand apart from other York chartered surveyors.
If you are a Chartered Residential Surveyor looking for your next career step, apply now!