The successful applicant will be expected to identify asset management opportunities across the portfolio and work closely with the Asset Management team to understand the principal terms of leases and the impact on the facilities providing advice where required.
This dynamic London based real estate company are currently looking to recruit an experienced property manager to help manage their consistently expanding portfolio. Portfolio consists of retail, F&B, residential and other commercial assets in some of London's most vibrant locations. Heavily integrated with technology this company separates itself from the rest of the traditional "landed estates" in London.
Along with the AM exposure you will be expected to resolve day-to-day management issues efficiently and work closely with Property Management Accounts in ensuring excellent service is provided to internal stakeholders.
- To provide an all-round best in class approach to property management based on proactivity, ownership and positive engagement with all stakeholders, including colleagues, tenants, and suppliers.
- To oversee managing agents ensuring they meet contract requirements, the RICS Code of Practice and deliver excellent service to tenants.
- To ensure that the rent, rates, service charge, insurance and consultants fees budgets are properly set and managed and provide instructions on forward planning of major works.
- To regularly review arrears reports and ensure action is taken for recovering debts.
- To fully engage in Managing Agents meetings and provide guidance and instructions where required.
- To ensure tenant requirements are acted upon efficiently and effectively including ensuring tenants are complying with covenants of their leases and repairing and redecorating obligations.
The successful candidate will ideally be MRICS and possess proven experience of commercial Property Management with a minimum of 3-4 years+ post qualification experience. Ability to understand complex service charge budgets and good computer literacy is also required.
The role itself offers a competitive salary dependent on experience, a competitive package, along with the opportunity to play a leading role at one of the most well-known portfolios in London.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh.