A leading, forward thinking, multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to bring in a dynamic Senior Project Manager with a background on build sector projects within a consultancy environment.
They have six offices across the UK and have a vast array of residential/commercial projects coming up and need a strong Senior Project Manager lead to take on a variety of Project Manager/Employers Agent responsibilities.
The Senior Project Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will be working on projects ranging in value from £1m to £50m across a variety of sectors, this really is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Senior Project Manager with the right skill set.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- MRICS/MCIOB Ideally
- Construction Consultancy Project Management experience
- Articulate and ambitious
- Contract Admin / Employers Agent knowledge
- RICS Accredited Degree
- Good Understanding of contracts, JCT, NEC etc.
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- Commission for introducing new business
- Performance related bonus'
- Professional subscriptions
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holiday
- Annual pay review
If you are a Project Manager considering your career options or interested in having a confidential conversation about various opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Senior Project Manager / Associate Project Manager / Leeds / Employers Agent / MRICS / Construction / Consultancy