Senior Associate Building Surveyor
(Business Development & CA/Project Bias)
£60,000 - £75,000
An award-winning design and construction consultancy are seeking a client-focused Senior Associate Building Surveyor to join their multi-disciplined, Surrey based team.
This is a varied yet CA/project delivery focused opportunity to include business development and is perfectly well suited to a Senior Associate Building Surveyor with a private practice/consultancy background in working alongside local authority/public sector frameworks.
Committed to the long-term personal and professional development of all employees, this established consultancy offer a flexible, collaborative and open company culture, teamed with an industry leading benefits package and linear career progression route to Partner.
(sectors include local authority, education and residential)
The Successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred (Building Surveying pathway)
- CA/project delivery experience covering the above sectors
- Confident in networking and generating new business
- Experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Based within commutable distance of the Surrey/London border
In Return, The Successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £60,000 - £75,000 pa
- Car/travel allowance
- Linear career progression to Partner
- Long-term flexible working
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Senior Asscociate Building Surveyor, or aspiring Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Associate Building Surveyor - Associate Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - Project Management