To build and lead a team of project managers across the UK, Europe, Middle East & APAC to deliver the client's significant expansion pipeline.
Our client is a dynamic organisation with high growth ambition who is embracing huge challenges and enormous opportunity in the retail sector.
The Global Head of Construction will build and lead a team of project managers across the UK, Europe, Middle East & APAC to deliver the client's significant expansion pipeline. You'll shape the construction strategy for each market, ensuring the highest standards and deadlines are met. Success in this role will require the development of effective working relationships with senior leaders across commercial, operations, strategy & property.
- Preferably MRICS or MCIOB with at least 5 years PQE
- Successful track record as head of department (construction/project management/programme management), preferably alongside experience of setting up a new project management function
- Excellent programme and project management skills with the ability to build systems and processes to manage a large and complex pipeline
- Experience delivering a large volume of projects portfolio annually (100+ projects)
- A hands on mentality and approach to problem solving and execution
- Experience delivering cross border projects and managing remote team preferred but not a must
The opportunity to join an organisation who puts people at the heart of the business, prioritises welfare, and offers a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.