I am working with a Local Authority in the North-west who require a Commercial Strategic Asset Manager.
About the role:
In this role, you'll be acting as a deputy to the Head of Asset Management, attending internal and external meetings regarding the development of the Council's Strategic Asset Management Plan. You'll be identifying and developing opportunities to drive value from the councils operational and investment estates as well as working closely with colleagues from the Council, various Health organisations and other agencies to support the City's strategic property objectives. You'll be required to assist in the valuation of assets to support decision making and contribute to annual reporting requirements.
- Take a dynamic role in the production, maintenance, and implementation of the Council's Asset Management plan.
- Driving best value outcomes from the Councils operational and commercial property interests maximising investment opportunities from a Property perspective working with a wide range of public and private sector partners in order to do so.
- Build relationships with public and private sector partners across the city, promoting collaboration and joined-up thinking, co-ordinating inputs and support to maximise outcomes and outputs
- Support work with public and private sector partners to develop and deliver innovative ways to secure commercial and public finance and investment funding to assist the delivery of Property based projects
- Support the Head of the Strategic Asset Management and the wider team to deliver successful property outcomes for the city. You'll also support the Head of Asset Management to manage delivery and service planning, providing robust financial and performance management and ensuring continuous improvement and best value is delivered
Rate: £350-400 per day
Contract: Temporary, 3-month contract, Full-time
Flexible working: 2-3 times per month in office/site
LOCAL AUTHORITY EXPERIENCE NOT ESSENTIAL
Ideally for this position, you'll be a Chartered Surveyor and will have had experience in Asset Management. If you are a Registered Valuer, this would be a highly advantageous. You will have relevant and evidenced experience of contributing to a successful property team, being able to think 'outside-the-box' and act proactively when completing your duties.
If this role is something that interests you, don't hesitate to get in touch with Alicia Gristwood on 0203 975 4828 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this role is not suited to you but you're looking for a new position, feel free to get in touch for a discrete conversation about your career and future.