My Local Authority client based in Devon is looking for a Valuations Surveyor to join their team on a 6 month interim contract. There is the possibility of extension for this position.
About the role:
- The work will centre around valuations of the commercial portfolio, including schools and theatres.
- You will be expected to be in the office one day per week and site visits are required.
- You will be joining a supportive team of 9 who are more than happy to collaborate and help one another.
- It is not essential that you are a Registered Valuer, but preferable.
- The valuations will follow the DRC method, so experience of this is important.
- Local authority experience is also essential.
My client is keen to have someone start ASAP, so if you are interested please do get in touch, as interviews will be taking place next week.
For more information, email your most up to date CV to email@example.com