General Practice Surveyor
An established company of Chartered Surveyors which offer a wide range of property services to clients in London and the South-East are looking for a General Practice Surveyor.
Great accountability mixed with an entrepreneurial culture will give the successful Chartered Surveyor exposure to some of the largest commercial and residential property projects in the UK today.
Responsibilities include coordinating marketing campaigns from start to finish, running cash flow appraisals, social media coordination and to use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret rental evidence whilst building strong relationships with external and internal agents.
They aim to recruit and retain professionals who are keen to offer superb services.
The Successful General Practice Surveyor?
- MRICS qualified.
- Commercially aware and astute.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A genuine love for the property industry.
- Evidence of academic achievement.
- Proven IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Up to £65K
- 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
General Practice Surveyor- RICS - Graduate Valuation Surveyor - London - W1G
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111 708