My international client’s specialist Industrial & Logistics division is looking to add a surveyor/senior surveyor, who will join a team that is experienced in advising occupiers, developers & Investors on a whole range of property issues. From the acquisition and disposal of existing units and development land to marketing multi let estates for sale and letting.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and tenacious individual to join a first in class team. You will have responsibility for a cross section of the business unit instructions/client-base throughout the Midlands. You will be dealing with all aspects of industrial agency and development advice. You will be involved with the preparation and implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing clients on the acquisition and disposal of industrial and warehouse space. You will also assist in the generation new business opportunities whilst maintaining/developing a good working relationship with existing clients
- Letting and sale of existing buildings from inception to completion. Including initial inspections, providing marketing reports/marketing strategies, implementation of agreed strategy, viewings, negotiations, preparation of heads of terms through to sale/letting
- Research and provision of development advice for potential sites, including undertaking appraisals and providing recommendations to clients
- Undertaking general search and acquisition advice for occupiers
- Ideal industrial agency experience (Although specific sector experience not essential)
- MRICS, preferably 1 PQE
- Knowledge of sales and lettings
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Knowledge of Powerpoint
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated and ambitious to succeed
- IT literate
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 6 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you