I am currently supporting a leading global property and construction consultancy that continuously deliver award-winning projects across the world, that are now seeking a newly chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Leeds.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary consultancy and be managing a mix of public and private sector building surveying commissions, including surveys, dilapidation advice, party wall advice, and construction projects for new builds, refurbishments, and maintenance works.
The successful Building Surveyor?
- MRICS qualified
- Cohesive knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts
- Be commercially minded, forward-thinking, with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
- Confident in working both autonomously, and as part of a team
- Clear and effective communication skills- oral and written
In return, the Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- £35,000 - £45,000 Dependent on experience
- Private healthcare
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Additional benefit packages
- Linear career progression
- Flexible working arrangements
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11538LS
Associate Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying