Hays Property and Surveying are seeking a Senior Project Building Surveyor to work with a leading Construction Consultancy. The role will be on a secondment basis, working with key Public Sector client based Winchester.
The business are a leading Construction Consultancy who provide a multidisciplinary of services on behalf of clients in the Public and Private Sector. Due to continued demand in workloads, the business is now looking to appoint an experienced Senior Project Building Surveyor to work alongside an existing team who are embedded in a key Public Sector organisation, as part of an ongoing strategic partnership. The role will be based in Winchester, but offers the ability to remotely on a regular basis.
As a Senior Project Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for delivering on a range of Building Surveying projects from feasibility through to completion. Although you will be representing a key client, the role will encompass a variety of Public Sector environments.
Specific responsibilities may include -
What you'll need to succeed
- Project Management of a range of refurbishment, PPM and alteration construction projects
- Undertake project feasibility, defect diagnosis and prepare work specifications
- Prepare building contracts, tenders and undertake contract administration
- Manage contractors, prepare progress reports and engage with key stakeholders
- MRICS / MCIOB qualified preferred, but not essential
- Extensive experience of delivering a range of building surveying related projects
- Proven abilities in preparing work specifications and building contracts
- Experience of undertaking contract administration, condition surveys and defect diagnosis
- Preferably have experience of working with Public Sector clients
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744