One of the world’s largest Real Estate Private Equity firms, by AUM, is currently looking to hire an Analyst to join its Asset Management team to focus on the UK & European market.
This individual will focus on Opportunistic Real Estate investments across all asset classes that offer attractive returns. Having just raised $10bn for its most recent fund, the firm will be looking to invest circa 50% of this in the European market.
Sitting in the European AM team, based in London, this person will have an exemplary academic background with ideally circa 18-24 months experience as an Analyst in Real Estate investment banking, Acquisitions, Asset Management or Finance.
- Identifying value-added opportunities from single assets to large diverse portfolios.
- Implementing strategies for European investments.
- Analysis of leasing, investment, development and disposals.
- Executing on capital projects and renovations.
- 1-3 years relevant Real Estate experience.
- Deal experience preferably in a banking or private equity environment.
- Ambitious and motivated individual.
- Strong academic background.
- Fluency in other European languages is an advantage.
£70,000 – £90,000 + Package