I'm newly partnered with an exceptionally ambitious, reputable Chartered Surveying firm seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to support them in their Sheffield area.
You'll be working from home to site, joining them on their residential and commercial projects, providing professional services including, dilapidations, building surveys and home buyer reports.
This position will suit a Senior Chartered Building Surveyor with years of similar experience looking to take a step up or an AssocRICS Building Surveyor, ready to move onto their next position.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- Building Pathology background
- Experience offering dilapidations , building surveys and home buyer reports
- Building Surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy role
- A professional focus
- Confident in working both autonomously, and as part of a team
- Commercially minded, forward-thinking, with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
- A full UK driving license
- £40,000 - £60,000 Dependant on level of experience
- Personal performance-based bonus scheme
- Linear career progression
- Generous pension contribution
- Long-term flexible working
- Additional benefits package
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11557LS
Associate Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying