Beach Baker is delighted to be recruiting a Property Management Surveyor for a first rate global property consultancy in Bristol. The Commercial Property Management team within this award-winning company are keen to recruit a candidate who will continue to maximise the value of this portfolio via an efficient and effective property management service. Accordingly, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of property management of predominantly offices often let to a single tenant.
A highly reputable international property consultancy is looking to appoint an additional Property Management Surveyor following a substantial increase in instructions from a number of key clients. Operating as part of the wider Property & Asset Management business unit, this role will encompass a variety of day to day property management duties. The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Surveyor possessing one to two years post qualification experience, although non-qualified candidates with relevant commercial property management expertise will also be considered.
The post holder will be the main point of contact, offering a number of property management services including preparing service charge expenditure reports and service charge budget reports. You will also be responsible for undertaking inspections, lease audits, rent reviews and regularly liaising with both landlords and tenants. Working alongside and coordinating FM's on site, you will supervise tendering for maintenance contracts and instruct contractors on minor repairs works. In this role you will represent a number of high profile clients which include pension funds and financial institutions, to oversee the effective management of their property portfolio and ensure that strategic aims are achieved.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with exceptional communication skills to play an important role in managing key client accounts, as well as directly managing a number of prominent and esteemed buildings. The successful candidate will have acquired previous experience of commercial property management in a client facing role, ideally with another property consultancy business.
Benefits of this role
- Joining a respected international firm, with a proven record of accomplishment.
- Access to some of the best support and development in the Real Estate industry.
- Core values of respect, integrity, Service and Excellence.
- Excellent technology and IT
- Modern work culture with autonomy, guidance and training (improving your work-life balance).
- Clear and structured career progression path within the business.
- Regular team meet ups for support and positive work culture.
- Supportive platform for team and individual wellbeing.
- Excellent enhanced private pension with a leading pension provider.
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Health cover insured with AXA PPP Corporate Health Plan level 2 with pre-existing conditions covered.
- Cover is offered to staff and immediate family.
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover, dental, dining card, give as you earn, gym memberships, voluntary health screening (under 40), travel insurance as additional benefit options.
- Extended maternity/paternity and adoption pay
- Job sharing
- Charity initiatives
- NET Zero pledge
- In house Academy for learning and development of all employees.
- Christmas and team parties.
- Excellent annual leave and roll over scheme.
- Flexible and home-working options.
- Laptop, Phone and accessories.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Diversity and inclusion mission and support networks
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- RICS accredited degree in Real Estate
- Member of RICS, ideally a minimum of 1 o2 2 years PQE, or graduate with 18 months APC experience
- Ideally 12 months commercial property management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Good IT skills and the ability to analyse data
- Diplomatic with excellent communication skills.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. Beach Baker are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants