MEP Services Quantity Surveyor (Senior / Associate)
Tetra Tech’s Cost Consultancy business provides our clients with strategic cost advice across the entire life cycle of their assets. We work in a wide range of sectors with a variety of interesting projects, including some of genuinely national significance.
Due to some major long-term project wins, we are looking to find a specialist MEP services QS to lead this aspect of our service. This is an opportunity to become a key member of our cost consultancy team and to make your mark in our industry.
We are happy to consider candidates from anywhere in the UK as this will be a national role supporting a number of different projects. You will work closely with the cost consultancy team across our office network in the UK and Ireland. As a leading designer of MEP solutions, you will also have the opportunity to work with engineering colleagues to directly support and influence the development of design solutions from the earliest stages of project development.
- Full membership of a recognised professional body or working towards full membership (eg MRICS, ACostE or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge and proven experience in cost estimating and cost management of MEP Services and Utilities Infrastructure
- Ability to use or learn to use digital cost estimating software for preparation of cost plans
- Experience working on major projects with a demonstrable track record of a high standard of technical delivery
- Drive and confidence necessary to support the development of this aspect of our business
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the capacity to build strong working relationships at all levels
- Ability to convey ideas both verbally and in report form to clients, external stakeholders and the design team
- Able to obtain security clearances necessary to meet client requirements
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website. To apply, please click the apply button.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
We are very happy to discuss flexible working for this role, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.