I'm exclusively partnered with an exceptionally ambitious, Property & Construction Consultancy seeking a commercially-minded Associate Building Surveyor to join their City of London based team.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will join a forward-thinking, multi-disciplined consultancy who offer 360 property and construction advice to a varied client portfolio including but not limited to leading financial institutions such and family-owned developers.
This opportunity has arisen as a result of exceptional growth during a period of huge uncertainty, enabling the successful Associate Building Surveyor to join a nimble and adaptive interdisciplinary consultancy primed for long-term success.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- MRICS accredited (Building Surveying pathway)
- Confident in carrying out a broad range of projects across the wider commercial property sector
- Proficient in carrying out schedules of dilapidations
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
In Return, The Successful Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £75,000 - £85,000 basic salary
- Exceptional bonus potential (personal & team performance)
- Equity incentive
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Private healthcare
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Continued professional career development
- Additional benefits
If you're an Associate Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - MRICS - Senior Building Surveyor - Dilapidations - Project Management