NATIONAL PROPERTY FIRM
Surveyor - Central London Portfolio Team
Up to £42,500 plus Benefits.
Our Clients Property management team looks after £12bn of commercial property across our six UK offices. They work on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance. They are growing and over the last 12 months have added some of the best, most dynamic property managers around to our already first class team.
They manage approximately 6 million sq ft of property in Central London for a range of UK and overseas clients. An opportunity has arisen within their Portfolio Management team for a Surveyor in their London Office to help them continue delivering the highest levels of satisfaction amongst customers and stakeholders alike.
Day to day:
- Reading leases and other legal documents and completing computer input forms.
- Managing a small portfolio of properties with the support of the Associate Director
- Assisting in the preparation of service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Be able to deal with (or assist surveyor with) client and tenant requests for information
- Meter readings and calculating tenant re-charges
- Routine periodic site inspections and those for specific works or feedback regarding particular issues
- Attending occupier meetings
- To work with facilities managers, credit controllers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions.
- To assist the Associate Director to ensure sustainability initiatives are implemented across the portfolio in line with the clients objectives
- To ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
- Able to read and understand Leases and other legal documents
- Ideally have some knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA Guidelines and Regulations (basic/working)
- Be organised/have a methodical approach to their work
- Good communication and written reporting skills.
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- MRICS is desirable.
- Understanding and working with MRI commercial management system would be helpful.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organization, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
VARNOM ROSS - LOOK NO FURTHER. ⬛⚫