Hays Property and Surveying have been retained by Gleeds on an exclusive basis to support them with the recruitment of a number of key roles across the UK. As part of this, their Oxford office are looking to a Senior Project Manager.
Gleeds are a global multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, who provide services to a breadth of clients across the Public and Private Sector. The business is looking to double in size over the next 3 years. They are looking for individuals to help contribute to this and share the success as they grow.
Gleeds Oxford is looking to expand it's headcount in a number of departments. This includes their Project Management team, where they have an opportunity for a Senior Project Managers who holds experience of the Education Sector.
Your new role
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of new build, extension and refurbishment projects on behalf of clients with in the Education sector. This will include managing the client's requirements from feasibility and the initial brief, through to completion stages and handover.
Key responsibilities may include;
- Project Management delivery of education construction projects from inception to completion.
- Preparing briefs, feasibility reports, tenders and work specifications.
- Undertake Contract Administration and Employer's Agent services
- Manage project budgets, cash flows and prepare progress reports
- Attend client and contractor meetings
- Prepare bids for services and identify business development opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
- MRICS / MAPM / MCIOB membership
- Extensive experience of delivering construction related projects, whilst working within a consultancy or client side environment
- Experience of working within Education Sector is preferred
- Proficient in a range of pre and post contract project management services, including Contract Administration
- Sound knowledge of building contracts, such as JCT / NEC
- Strong client facing skills and be an excellent communicator
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.