A young, dynamic property consultancy based on the Surrey/S.W London border are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor with looking to diversify into Fund & Development Monitoring to join their close-knit, forward-thinking team.
This innovative private practice are offering the successful Senior Building Surveyor an opportunity to work alongside a varied, prestigious client portfolio comprised of private/institutional investors, asset managers and financial institutions whilst collaborating and developing with a team of ambitious Building Surveyors & Project Managers.
An ideal opportunity for an ambitious Senior Building Surveyor looking to carry out a hybrid role giving exposure to both traditional Building Surveying & Fund/Development Monitoring.
(sectors include Private Residential & Commercial)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS accredited (Building Surveying pathway) preferred
- Fund/Development Monitoring experience preferred
- 5+ years client-facing, Building Surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Confident in delivering a wide range of traditional Building Surveying services to a diverse client portfolio
- Self-motivated + committed to personal/professional development
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Uncapped career progression
- Long-term flexible working
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Varied project exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Project Monitoring - Development Monitoring - Bank Monitoring - RICS - APC - Property Consultancy