Hours per week: Full time – 37 hours per week
Salary: £27,862 - £33,220 per annum
Location: Hybrid – homeworking and at our bases in the Lake District National Park
Contact name: Helen Lancaster
Contact phone number/email: 07753671382 firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 3rd December 2021 at 11.59pm
Interview date: 15th December 2021
Interview location: Kendal
The Lake District National Park Authority looks after this unique corner of England, encouraging people to enjoy and understand its beauty and helping those who live and work here. Our staff include rangers and field workers, advisers at our visitor centres, planners and ecologists.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and positive individual to join our busy and high performing Property Services Team. As an RICS qualified surveyor, you will undertake the professional and technical management of the LDNPA property portfolio and you will contribute to the development and implementation of strategic asset management planning and delivery. You will be able to demonstrate your negotiating, influencing and advocacy skills in relation to property management. An ability to use your initiative and work under the broad direction of senior staff. A sound knowledge base of the property market and be able to demonstrate high levels of competence in the legal frameworks of property management and valuation.
What’s it like to work here?
We have recently moved to a more agile way of working, promoting flexibility in the workplace, this is further enhanced by the ability for you to work from one of our three offices across the Lake District National Park.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applicants from all sectors of society. If you are an applicant with disabilities who meets the essential requirements of the job, we will interview you.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
• Manage our property portfolio in accordance with relevant internal and external procedures
• Delivering high standard of land, woodland and property management on our owned and leased property
• Providing professional and technical advise to senior management across the authority
• Work closely with our Trees and Woodlands Officer
• To undertake valuations of our land, woodland and property assets
Working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Electric car and Cycle to Work schemes
- Flexible working to suit you
- Paid time off so you can volunteer
- Subsidised healthcare scheme
See our website for a complete list of our employee benefits.
Helen Lancaster (Property Assets Manager) on 07753 671 382.