I have just taken on a new and exciting role for one of the most well-known Project and Building Consultancies across the UK, who are now seeking a Senior Building Surveyor in the beautiful and historical city of Edinburgh.
You will be working within the commercial sector, predominantly on office, retail, and some historical building projects. On these projects you will be carrying out external repairs, internal refurbs and overall, a good mixed bag of projects.
As the new Building Surveyor, you will carry out surveys identifying issues and suggesting solutions, providing schedule of condition and dilapidations. Experience in contract administration and Project Management work would be beneficial.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred
- Experience offering schedule of dilapidations and schedule of conditions
- Building Surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy role
- Previous contract administration and project management experience
- Confident in working both autonomously, and as part of a team
- Commercially minded, forward-thinking, with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
- A can- do attitude and passion for aspects of the role
- £35,000 - £45,000 basic salary
- Company car allowance
- Personal performance-based and office-based bonus scheme
- Linear career progression
- Pension contribution
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref No: 11576LS
Associate Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Senior Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying | Contract administration