Senior Development Manager
£60-80k plus package
This specialist development management consultancy provide advice to clients on viability and feasibility of current and potential development sites. They focus on the front end, analysing and adding value at the design and planning stage to ensure maximum value for the client.
Working under the Head of Development Management, you will lead/assist in leading projects whilst managing client/stakeholder relations.
Ideally, you will be a chartered property professional (MRICS, MRTPI or similar) with experience in leading/or assisting in the delivery of development management services to clients in the private or public development sector.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing private/public sector real estate development projects from inception
- Producing development appraisals and financial modelling
- Cash flow forecasting
- Internal and external team leadership
- Acting as key client contact
- Stakeholder management
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified in a property related subject
- A chartered professional, ideally MRICS, MRTPI (or equivalent)
- Experience in providing development management advice on private/public sector real estate development projects. Candidates with transferrable experience, such as town planning or project management, will also be considered.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
- Strong analytical skills
Package on offer includes:
- Excellent career opportunities as this teams continues to expand
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org