Senior Quantity Surveyor

Employer
Brandon James
Location
England, London
Salary
£55000 - £70000 per annum + negotiable
Closing date
13 Dec 2021
Reference
#11592

View more

Sector
Property, Construction
Salary Band
Annual, £50,000 - £59,999, £60,000 - £69,999, £70,000 - £99,999
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Specialism
Quantity Surveyor, Construction, Cost Management
Level
Chartered Surveyor, Newly Qualified, MRICS, APC Training
Business Type
Client, Consultancy
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Job Details

A prestigious, International Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with the ambition to learn and develop under the wing of a highly respected Partner.

The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role

Working from home and the office, 80% of the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor's role will be providing a traditional cost management service on hotel, healthcare, and education projects. With the other 20% mentoring and overseeing two junior quantity surveyors.

The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also have the unique opportunity to be mentored and learn directly from one of Partners in line with his succession plan.

The Senior Quantity Surveyor

  • Degree qualified
  • Strong pre and post contract experience
  • Client facing
  • MRICS would be preferable.
  • Comfortable managing projects from feasibility to final accounts

In Return?

  • £55,000 - £70,000
  • 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
  • RICS membership fee and training courses
  • Pension contribution
  • Private healthcare
  • Mobile and laptop
  • Working from home / flexible working
  • Route to Director

If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.

Ref: #11592

01628 367048

Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Surveyor / Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Associate

Company

Brandon James is an International Recruitment Company operating across a range of Construction and Property sectors and vocations.

With over ten years industry experience, a team of knowledgeable Consultants and access to a myriad of resources, Brandon James are ideally placed to assist with your recruitment need whether you are an employer seeking that key individual or a candidate considering your career options.

Brandon James operates across the UK and wider EMEA and offer a range of solutions to employers across these regions.

We are trusted recruitment partners to a wide range of Main Contractors, Global Consultancies and Developers as well as smaller Private Practices, Contractors and PQS’.

Our areas of expertise include:

– Cost and Commercial roles
– Project Management
– Building Surveying
– Engineering

Call today and speak to one of our industry experts about your recruitment needs.

Find Us
Website:
Telephone
0203 245 2550
Location
United Kingdom

Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required

Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, or .rtf. No larger than 1MB
Selected file:
Your communication preferences

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named employer, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on RICS Recruit you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please contact us. All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.

You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert

Similar Jobs