I'm exclusively partnered with a medium-sized, design & construction consultancy seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to join their close-knit yet expanding Building Surveying team.
Leading on projects ranging in values up to £6m, the successful Associate Building Surveyor will partner with a broad portfolio of multi academy trusts and carry out a CA/Project Delivery weighted role alongside some of the South Easts' most well-regarded academies, colleges, and schools.
Perfectly well suited to an Associate Building Surveyor with mentoring experience or an aspiring Senior, looking to carry out a Project weighted role alongside a fascinating portfolio Education works.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- Currently a Senior or Associate level Building Surveyor
- Private Practice/Consultancy experience preferred
- Experience delivering projects in the Education sector preferred
- Confident in mentoring/developing a small team of Building Surveyors
- Happy working autonomously, and as part of a team.
In Return, The Successful Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £65,000 - £80,000 pa
- Linear career progression to Partner
- Performance & team based bonus incentive
- Long-term flexible working
- Diverse client/project exposure
- An opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic and fast paced Building Surveying team
- Additional benefits package
If you're an Associate Building Surveyor or aspiring Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Senior Building Surveyor - Associate Building Surveyor - RICS - Chartered Building Surveyor - Project Management - Contract Administration