One of the largest and oldest consultancies, nationally, are now seeking an ambitious and experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join their team in Bristol.
With an exciting client portfolio of well-known and respected clients, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will be working on a variety of multi sector projects.
As new Building Surveyor you'll be working on building surveying commissions, including surveys, dilapidation advice, party wall advice and construction for new builds, renovations, and maintenance works.
The Senior Building Surveyor?
- Preferably MRICS but not essential
- Good practical delivery of building surveying
- Ability to administer construction contract as Contracts Administration and Employers Agent
- Strong knowledge of construction procurement strategies; including tendering
- Cohesive knowledge of construction methods and materials
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Generous benefits scheme
- Linear career progression
- 25 days annual leave
- A positive and collaborative working environment
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11604LS
Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Assistant Building Surveyor | Contract Administration | Property |Commercial | Dilapidations | Contract Administration