Our client is an International consultancy of Engineers, Consultants and advisers operating in over 26 locations worldwide.
They are looking to recruit a Building Surveyor to play a pivotal role in the expansion of Asset Consultancy based out of Leeds. This is a unique opportunity and is suited to an ambitious Building Surveyor with the drive to create meaningful change and inspire growth across the team and business.
As the first dedicated Building Surveyor within this team you will be provided with an opportunity to develop your customer base and expand your work profile whilst shaping a new team around you.
• Prepare technical reports, schedules, and specifications.
• Act as Job Leader.
• Manage and prioritise own workload and that of technical, administrative, and sub-consultants to ensure timely project delivery and client satisfaction.
• Prepare financial proposals for new work.
• Set up and manage job/project administrative systems, including planning job resourcing/expenditure.
• Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
• Previous experience working in a Consultancy role
• Experience in the preparation of technical reports
• Excellent communication skills
• Degree qualified ideally in Building Surveyor
• Flexibility to be able to travel
Our client is offering a flexible working policy with 2/3 days per week in the Leeds office and the rest of the time site/home based to suit the role and requirements etc.
For further information on this role or an off the record chat please contact Claire Pattison on 07715 104398.