I am working with a Local Authority in the West Midlands who are looking for an Interim Estates Surveyor on an initial 6-month contract (full time).
In this role, you'll be required to support the Estates Manager, working on the property portfolio, aiming to enhance and maximise value. General estates management duties include rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisitions and disposals.
You'll be required to:
- Support the operational management of the Council's strategic assets by completing rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisitions and disposals, as well as monitoring health and safety.
- Provide advice and guidance on development plans in relation to estates and asset management (e.g. Strategic Asset Management plan)
- Provide support to the Estates Manager with Strategic Asset Management, major projects, and member meetings.
- Be responsible for a Graduate Surveyor in the Property Services Department
- Demonstrate commitment to the Council policies on diversity and equality
Applicants need to be MRICS and should have Local Authority experience.
RATE: Between £34-37 per hour (Inside IR35)
LOCATION: West Midlands
CLIENT: Local Authority
CONTRACT: initial 6-month interim contract
If this role is something that interests you, don't hesitate to get in touch with Alicia Gristwood on 0203 975 4828 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this role is not suited to you but you're looking for a new position, feel free to get in touch for a discrete conversation about your career and future.